This Standard describes the procedures, methods, and systems to be followed when inspecting light commercial and residential textile floor coverings and related products (e.g., carpet, cushion). Professional carpet inspection consists of processes and procedures that are described in this Standard.
- Principles of cleaning;
- Chemistry of cleaning;
- Construction of textile floor covering and style;
- Carpet selection;
- Soiling and soil management;
- Carpet cleaning equipment and tools;
- Methods and systems of cleaning;
- Safety and health;
- Pre-cleaning and post-cleaning inspections;
- Spot and stain removal;
- Residential and commercial cleaning, and
- Area rugs.
Please note all digital product purchases are non-refundable